Trust Five-Year Ambitions
The Strategic Plan for Infinity Academies Trust is based around our Five-Year ambitions. These ambitions guide our work and we formulate our annual improvement plans around the three priorities below.
Infinity has robust key performance indicators and milestones to monitor our progress towards these ambitions and Trustees receive regular updates on improvements.
Five-year strategic ambitions
Priority 1: Grow High Performing Schools
- All Infinity Schools are known and recognised for having ambitious curriculums that meet the needs of their children and their communities.
- The curriculums across our schools are underpinned by effective research and go beyond the National Curriculum to prepare our children for life in modern Britain and for the next phase of their education.
- We ensure every decision keeps “children at the centre of all we do” and our schools thrive as inclusive places of learning.
- Infinity provides all our children with the best possible teaching and learning experience and enables them to make strong progress regardless of starting points and backgrounds.
Priority 2: Empower People and Build Relationships
- Infinity believes in developing people and provides opportunities for all colleagues to realise their potential through impactful CPD and excellent professional networks.
- As a Trust, Infinity has a relentless focus on building positive relationships with our children, our teams, across our Trust and our communities. We prioritise this above all else as we know we can achieve nothing without effective relationships.
- Infinity is future focussed and invests in identifying, coaching and developing individuals from both in the Trust and beyond to ensure effective succession planning and enable individuals to reach their personal goals.
Priority 3: Create Enabling Environments
- Infinity is committed to professional reciprocity and our network and partnerships evolve to continue to support and encourage new and existing schools to meet the needs of all children.
- At Infinity we create first class environments that provide our children with exciting places to learn and our colleagues with excellent places to work ensuring they have all the tools they need to deliver our ambitious curriculum.
- Infinity continually challenges itself to be better and do better through purposeful leadership at all levels. We are robust in our self-evaluation and act to improve and grow as an organisation.
- Effective collaboration is central to all we do at Infinity and through careful strategic alignment throughout our expanding Trust we ensure that we maximise our resources in the interest of our communities.