SBM / Bursar Meetings
School Business Manager/Bursar Meeting - Thursday 13 October 2022
- CEO update on changes within the structure and levels of accountability
- Update session from the Trust Finance Provision - Access
- Governance Update
- Ofsted Update
- Every Updates and its usage
- Vera updates
- SWF Census
- My New Term - post implementation discussion
- Allergen policy and training to be completed
- Asbestos survey dates confirmed
- Reminders of and Confirmation of new email addresses to use for key services:
- DPO@infinityacademies.co.uk - for DPO/GDPR/SAR/FOI requests
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for Suspension & Exclusions notifications
- Complaints@infinityacademies.co.uk - for complaints
School Business Manager/ Bursar Meeting - Thursday 15 December 2022
- Update on My New Term with provider and Q & A Session
- National College has now completed its merge with National Online Safety and the platform is now running with the training Watchlists published for staff/Academy Champions and Trustees to complete appropriate training to their role. SBM/Bursars are to work with the Headteacher to ensure that the right people are in the right watchlist groups.
- Thanks to all colleagues for their support over the term and to have a well deserved rest over the Christmas period.
School Business Manager/ Bursar Meeting - Thursday 02 February 2023
- Health & Safety site walk, added to Every to support and to be completed on a monthly basis, remedial actions added to Every issues
- Accident recording again to be completed on a monthly basis to Head Office for both staff and pupil accidents
- Local policies, please check on Every for upcoming review dates and request copy policies to update and return to compliance and governance officer and these can then be updated and formatted prior to being added onto Every.
- National College, all watchlists are now complete, SBM/Bursars need to check the email accounts as there are duplicate entries on the system and then populate the staff into the relevant groups and their training will appear when they login.
- We were joined by a representative from WYPF to talk through the tasks Bursar/SBM's need to check and update if required on the pension report for their site. All changes to be submitted back to the relevant WYPF colleague so that benefit statements are accurate and can be produced in time.
- Next meeting is scheduled to at Head Office face to face.